Thursday, June 12, 2008

Do have those moments where you think life is totally sucky and wonder, "How is it going to get better from here?"  Well, I have the solution.

Step 1 - Gather up all those bad thoughts that brought you to this icky state
Step 2 - Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed
Step 3 - (you might be catching on, already...) Kneel down
Step 4 - Begin praying to your Heavenly Father about whatever is on your mind

A few minutes ago, I began to fill up with all those yucky, discouraging thoughts.  I was getting grouchy and I wanted to solve my grouchiness with a bowl of ice cream!  

But, I found praying was much healthier for me.  And I came out of it feeling, strangely GRATEFUL!  Who'd a thought! Grateful.

Well, that was my experiment. But, I can't convince you.  You'll just have to try it out yourself.

1 comment:

GeoWulf said...

I started from the grateful state...
then knelt and prayed... Now I feel very loved and blessed.

So it gets progressive. :D

Love ya!

Oh and your niece, Jilly says "HI!" (well more like fart and a smirk, but that's all newborns know how to do at this point)