Sunday, August 02, 2009

Zony-ana

That's how my niece used to say Arizona.

Yup. You guessed it! I'm in AZ visiting my awesome family.

It's been am exciting visit. Well. MY definition of exciting.

Playing with nieces and nephews.

Playing Rockband with the sibs.

Going to Mesa Frozen Yogurt.

Swimming.

Eating Ned's Crazy Subs and Mesa Frozen Yogurt.

Staying up talking to family.

Watching movies with family.

Going to Goodwill.

Watching SYTYCD with family.

Going to Mesa Frozen Yogurt.

All such exciting things.



Pictures and more descriptions to follow

6 comments:

Allison said...

Per chance, will you still be in AZ this Saturday? Because if so, we should go to FroYo. Or just play. Or I should just simply be allowed to bask in your overall greatness from a near proximity.

Leslie said...

So you wanna go to FroYo today? ;)

Cami said...

Ahhhhh, Neds - my FAVORITE!!! I could seriously eat there every other day.

Alicia said...

I'm so jealous! Give gool ol' AZ a hug for me, ok? Or, if that's too hard to do, just hug some Arizonans for me. Love ya!

MomWoolf said...

Sob, sniff, (shoulders droop and sag). I'm soooo lonely. I need my binky! Pease, peeeaase, PEASE!

No wait, that's Sofia who is comforted by a binky. I need my Anna. Love you. Miss you already!

Leah Z said...

It always makes me glad for your mom to know you're in AZ. How is Joel's house going?