Saturday, April 17, 2010

S'posed to..

I'm suppose to be out socializing at a way awesome ward party, but I'm not. Actually, I got on the computer about 2 hours ago, just to check my email while my homemade granola was finishing baking. Now there's only about 5 minutes left of the way awesome ward party and I'm still on the computer. For someone who loves, no NEEDS socializing, I sure am a homebody.

I'm also suppose to eat lots of rich green vegetables, but I avoided them for about 2 weeks. It wasn't until I noticed I had about 40 bruises (no joke...I counted) all over my body that I decided I need to get serious about getting a daily dose of iron-rich, leafy greens.** I have eaten Kale salad for the past two days. I have a super yummy recipe if you'd like to try it out. (A Vegan Caesar dressing on top)

**Bruising came from 2 weeks of intense rehearsals, performances and my own clumsiness. This is pretty normal for me.

I'm suppose to drink lots of water, exercise regularly, have a regular sleep schedule. I've have done them all--haphazardly.

But, I am glad I can eat lots of yummy vegetables when I want, have ward parties to go to, perform regularly, have a well-functioning body and mind and wear nice comfortable clothes.

I'm glad God is understanding and that he still blesses me everyday!







2 comments:

Leslie said...

At least you know what you're supposed to do...you're ahead of a lot of people.

Leah Z said...

Hey Anna,

I'd love the recipe for your delicious salad!

Leah