Monday, August 02, 2010

Music (Dance) Videos

I love a good homemade video. Their often goofy, nerdy, quirky and oddball. But always clever.

I couldn't resist sharing some of my favorite music videos, which once compiled into a list I realized they incorporate some dancing. Another reason why I might like them.

So if you have an hour to kill watching youtube videos I recommend the following:

OK GO!
(pretty much all their videos)

This Too Shall Pass (both marching band AND Rube Goldberg)


Fatboy Slim


Weezer

Buddy Holly (river looks so young)


Daft Punk

4 comments:

GeoWulf said...

Umm... where are the youtube links.. C'mon they don't call it the world wide web for nothin, you know.

Sheesh!

Anna said...

Hahaha. Sorry. I started to post the links but got side tracked. Thanks big bro. I'll get it done. :)

deb said...

Okay, I just spent the last 20 min on OK Go videos. I knew I liked their songs but their videos are SO awesome! I had no idea! Thanks for the tip.

Christian said...

ok go - White Knuckles