Monday, December 26, 2011

Get's me every time.


I often will upload Mormom Messages onto my device and will watch them on my subway ride into work.  I always feel so uplifted after watching messages on gratitude, service, temples, etc.

However, even though the messages are uplifting and thought-provoking,  they are quite often tear-jerking.  So you almost always can find me sitting on the A train going to 59th street blubbering over a 3 minute message.   And each time I see a new one, I upload it to my device, wondering if this one's going to make me blubber.  

Every. Time.

This one is no different.  Maybe you'll do better then me.  Good luck! :)


(The voice over reading reminds me of something out of Dr. Seuss. I  like it.) 






1 comment:

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Oh Anna! Thank you soooo much for sharing that! It was WONDERFUL! I definitely got teary from it! And he totally sounded Dr Suess-ish, I loved it!