Thursday, October 25, 2007

When I grow up...(pbbbbft...yeah right!)

I've decided what I'm going to be for Halloween! My costume is homage to the wonderful world of silent film stars! I'm going as Mildred Davis. She was Harold Lloyd's leading lady in all of his comedic silent films. And then, Nathan is going as Harold Lloyd! The two silent films stars later married and had 2 children. So we thought it cute to go as a pair!

Although, Davis and Lloyd's marriage and lives ended with workaholism, infidelity, alcoholism, depression and a coronary, we in no way uphold and esteem their actions by our dressing up as them.


But Hey! It should be fun! Here are some pictures from their Happy Times...




































1 comment:

Leslie said...

TAKE PICTURES!!! You two will be so cute!
Les.