Friday, November 02, 2007

A Fall Sunset

This looked like the perfect sunset for the beginning of fall. The sky was beautiful yellow/orange color. Like fall leaf.
This is the view from our living room window if you were to stick your head out and look left.

Your looking out on to Dyckman Street (or 200th-we live way up at the top of Manhattan).

Now imagine, reggaeton playing in the background, cars honking, and people from the street, laughing/talking loudly. And there's home!

You can see Fabco Shoes and Always hair salon supply store in the background.

Despite the noise I just described, it's actually really quiet in our apartment. Although, if I wake up in the middle of the night I can here my neighbor above us snoring! Kind of funny.
A beautiful orange horizon
And a lovely crooked picture
(rememeber I had to open a window to take a quick picture. It was cold!)


3 comments:

Anna said...

Yeah, I can recall that scene from your livingroom window. However, I don't think I ever saw such a beautiful sunset!

Anna said...

wait who posted with my name? Mom...?

GeoWulf said...

HAHA! Anna is talking to herself.