Thursday, November 22, 2007

Todays Top 20

This list isn't in any particular order. I just wanted to express my gratitude for only a few things . Because I know I have much more to be thankful for...

Things I am grateful for:

1-Memories of past Thankgivings
2-Grandma Evan's delicious pumpkin pie recipe
3-Food that is both delicious and healthy
4-My body
5-Knowledge
6-Random and friendly conversations with strangers
7-Cool Fall days
8-Walks through the park
9-Cell phones/email
10-The convenience of hot running water and indoor toilets
11-The comfort of knowing that I am loved
12-The "Botts Family Gratitude" jar my sister-in-law shared with me, which
also prompted me to write this list
13-The knowledge that I have a support group that knows me so well that I
hardly have to finish sentences and that they are as weird as me!
(AKA : MY FAMILY!)
14-The wisdom and honesty of little nieces and nephews
15-Underwear
16-My husband
17-Foot Rubs
18-The reading and writing of Blogs
19-The Gospel
20-Laughing until it hurts or loss of bladder control

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Nice list! And I'm glad you like the jar. I kinda forgot to tell my family about ours, so we'll have to fill it up this next week. ;) We missed you and Nate at the feast!
Les.

GeoWulf said...

Did you number them to limit your list or are they ordered by level of importance. ;-)

GeoWulf said...

... It's a good thing you prefaced this with 'no particular order' cause it's kinda interesting that your husband would be below your underwear, or maybe he prefers it that way. *blush*

Jen says you should put cheese on your list! (I think it's because she is pregnant.)

Anonymous said...

I saw the "Botts Family Gratitude Jar" and thought, "Oh! Megan sent you one just like Leslie did!" And then I realized that Leslie was your sister-in-law too and that was who you meant. Doh! (I only know what you are going to say before you finish saying it if it doesn't make any sense at all. If it makes sense, I don't have a clue!)
Greg's a riot. I love to read his comments.