Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Time is here!

We did it! We put up our Christmas decorations! I was so excited that I started taking pictures of the decor. And then, I was delighted to see that Leslie had posted pictures of her Christmas decorating, so...Here we are, ENJOY:

L-R: Got the Snowman at a $1 store. Notice our cute 2 ft
tree and stockings.

A little nostalgic photo of the tree.
And a close up of one of our ornaments.

Close up of our 2 inch tall Nativity and our Orb Nativity.
Oh and pine cones!

A perspective picture of the Decor and then some close ups.

"Happiness and Cheer!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, you have a gift! (No, not an actual Christmas gift - I mean a special talent.) Oh well, I love you and you're beautiful and fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! you redid your blog in dark red! I guess that's called personalizing it, No?

(By the way, typing in the word verification to post a comment makes me feel like I'm at work at US Airways again because they are so much like confirmation codes or two airport codes stuck together.)

Cami said...

I love your decorations - especially the "Joy" sign and pretty garland. I think that the tree grows after a few years of marriage - we are up to a four foot tree! It doesn't matter as long as there are twinkling lights - right?

Leslie said...

FUN stuff, Anna! YAY!
LEs.

Britt Woolf said...

Hey Aunt Anna,
I noticed that the were a couple of Simpsons DVDs on your bookshelf, and I was wondering if I could borrow them sometime. I cannot wait until you come after Christmas. I've missed you so much!
Love your(don't tell the rest) favorite niece,
Britt