Friday, February 01, 2008

Blah

I was not expecting today to be such a 'blah' day. I thought I'd be energetic, productive and anxious to get things done! It's almost 2pm now, do you want to know what I've been up to? Whether you do/do NOT, too bad! I'm going to tell you anyway...

I woke up late (because I was up late, coughing up a lung!) then sat in bed worrying about how I'm going to organize the drop off and pick up of all my Primary kids on Saturday for a pizza party which I'm hosting at my apartment (sometimes I miss suburbia). Then I made breakfast for me and my husband-then baked a cake and cupcakes for said party. Messed up the frosting, so that it was all runny, used it anyway. Sat and tried to prepare for the Sharing Time lesson for Sunday, got frustrated. And why? I don't know. Can't seem to stay focused. Sat down and drank some lavender tea and popped another antibiotic for my sinus infection. Got online to read some more Primary ideas, 10 minutes later I was looking at food dehydrators. And now it's rainy and overcast. Ah poo.
Well, hopefully now that I've griped to the blogging world I will now get off my large butt, suck it up and get to work!

Whine whine whine. I think I whine more as an adult than I did as a kid.

Happy Friday!

No comments: