Sunday, May 04, 2008

Performance

Hey if you're free or need ideas for a date night--
I'm performing at LaGaurdia High School on Friday
May 16th @ 5:30pm and 7pm (that's right 2 
opportunities to see the show!).

It's a formal showing of choreographer Adam Barruch's
work.  It's an excellent performance with beautiful dancers.
And it's not a huge commitment, the showcase is about 40 minutes.

Did I mention....IT'S FREE!  Just email or call me if you plan to come.

sorry there wasn't a cool picture. I tried to post the flier, but it wouldn't work.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Your response to my post made me feel all warm and glowy inside! I got my blog background on a website called cutestblogontheblock.com - there is a link on my blog. I want to come to your show!!! Sadly, you are too far away for me to make it... I am sure it will be beautiful! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Some day I hope to see you dance again. I miss you and don't know what the future holds. But I sure hope it holds a lot more of getting together with my far distant family members.
I love you and miss you.
Love, Mom

Ashley said...

Hey Anna, I don't have your email, but we'd love to come to the 7pm performance! Let me know if I need to make a reservation or anything. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh gee. I don't remember posting that comment. I must have been having a hard time - like the day Dad lost his job. I really want to see you dance and that is why I am going to make this business work or die trying! Lots of love, Mom