Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gratitude

I just got out of church about half hour ago and I am feeling very grateful. 
I am grateful for:
-the joy and lightness I feel after being inspired at church
-the wise and faithful leaders of the church.  For their diligence in their callings, and the examples they are to me.
-lessons in church that always seem to apply to me, at that particular moment in my life
-missionaries and their examples of obedience and courage
-for my simple, but heartfelt testimony of the gospel
-being able to read the ensign and be inspired by the life of Prophet Thomas S. Monson
-the simplicity of the gospel
-Book of Mormon stories

Going to church is so simple. But it is such a great blessing.  I wasn't expecting coming home from church, feeling so light and happy.  Whoohoo!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Church just has a way of surprising you sometimes. I hope that I get to see you before we move.