Friday, August 01, 2008

The Hamptons, Dahling!

I made a trip last weekend with my friends to perform at The Jewish Center for the Hamptons out on Long Island, specifically the East Hamptons. It's about 3 hours from Midtown Manhattan.
My friend, Adam, choreographed an evening of dance in the most beautiful synagogue. The JCH put us up in a neat, old house a cross the way from the synagogue Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of where we performed, but I did get some of the surrounding neighborhood. We had about 4 hours to go explore and walk around the area.



This is the house where we stayed


This was gorgeous inn down the street and a cute house with beautiful Hydrangeas in the yard.


Let's explore....Amelia and I went to the beach. So beautiful!


We had a room with 4 beds in it! It felt like a slumber party!
Adam entertained us with movie reenactments! And then we went
out for drinks and Pelligrino at this downtown restaurant.

No comments: