Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm it!

I was tagged by the lovely Alicia, to post 7 random things about myself.
Ya know tag's are great way to talk about yourself without feeling guilty for talking about yourself. I mean I was TAGGED! I have to respond, right?

So, let's focus here. On me... :)

1. After a long day of rehearsal, I kind of feel proud of my bruises, floor burns, split toes and swollen feet. I guess, I feel like their signs of all my hard work. Oh yeah. I'm soo tough!

2. I want to certify in and teach Yoga.

3. If I'm ever nervous about an important phone call I have to make, I usually will pace, while on the phone, until I'm really dizzy and have to sit down.

4. I want to learn Spanish, French, German and Yiddish. Especially Yiddish!

5. Am I there yet? ok. Well...I can cluck like chicken!

6. I'm a little self-conscious when it comes to cooking. (well, if it's not from a box)

7. I love coloring! I have 3 coloring books (2 Disney princess books and one pirate) and 96 box of crayons.

4 comments:

Cecily said...

that is some stuff even I didn't know about you. I like tag though, and I like you!

Alicia said...

Yay! Thanks for doing the tag! I love learning new stuff about you! :) And I adore coloring also. I have Barbie and Pirates of the Caribbean coloring books. No really, they're mine, not Gracie's. (Coloring makes for a really fun, cheap date night too. Hehehe)

Andrea, the little collector said...

Hee hee! Cooking and coloring and card-making...learning so much about you! Thanks for entering my little giveaway. Secretly I am hoping it goes to someone I already know and love so good luck! :)

Floor burns are totally signs of hard work by the way!

Anonymous said...

You remind me of Adam when he was a little kid, spinning in the saucer until he was sick and threw up. Of course, you don't throw up.

But I think you are cute.

Love, Mom