Sunday, October 12, 2008



Went for a walk today. I started on 200th and walked up to Inwood Hill Park.  It situated near the Hudson River (west) and is between 200th and 218th streets.  It was such a pretty walk.  It didn't look like the above posted picture, but the green trees are showing signs of changing.


For those of you who have been to Manhattan to visit and have seen Central Park, know how beautiful city parks can be.


Inwood Hill is especially nice.  Not because it has manicured gardens and glorious fountains.  On the contrary, Inwood Hill is very overgrown and a little more wild.  It's also smaller so not all of Manhattan is cramped inside the park.  AND you get the added view of the Hudson River.  It's really pretty.


I don't know, maybe I was just so enchanted by my walk today.  Plus, I took a walk just a little before Sunset, my favorite time of day.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I hope I get to see some of those beautiful sights of New York someday! That sounds awesome! :)

So, I tagged you--come to our blog for the details.