Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dude. Are you serious?

My Internet has been down for about a day and half. (using Internet at the local laundromat. The same laundromat with the awesome Novellas broadcasting on all 3 laundromat TVs...)

I realize now, just how much I go online in my day. I find myself, out of habit, going over to sit at the desk to check my email, only to sit there and frown at the dumb internet-less computer.

Well, on the brighter side, at least my hubby and I can converse with each other more.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Mmmmm...novellas.
Les.

my word verification is:
suckersh

Valerie said...

Way to see the silver lining.

Andrea, the little collector said...

Is THAT what hubbies are for??? :) Hope you're back up soon. Or maybe not! A little conversation might do a soul some good!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, Anna dear!!!