Sunday, April 05, 2009

Me. In an Opera House. Sa-weet!!

This is a picture of me dancing on the stage of the Wroclaw Opera House.


Yup. I pretty much love this picture.



Not sure how to edit this one.  Let me know if you know how...
But this is a picture of me and the ceiling of the Opera House.


And this, of course a pic of my dirty foot.  An opera house isn't used to barefooted dancers and therefore, had hard time keeping the floor clean.   Eww.



After the show, the company took the dancers out to eat at this restaurant, where we had our own room with plush chairs. 



Needless to say, I felt like royalty....
(yes that is wine in my hand, but it was borrowed for the pic for effect)


6 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! How amazing! And I miss you. A lot.

Tricia said...

That is so awesome Anna! I wish I could see your company perform!

Alicia said...

That's so awesome that you got to go perform in Poland! I love all the pictures and your descriptions of the different places. You're amazing!

Cecily said...

For some reason you look very Shakespearean in your "royalty" pose. The Opera House is amazing. How cool!

MomWoolf said...

Hey, the photos are too small! I need to be able to see bigger views.

Tamara said...

You look beautiful up there on stage.