Saturday, May 02, 2009

Untitled

Okay. I've been neglecting my blog, I know.

But to be honest, often times, I'd rather go to my family and friends blog and look at adorable pictures of growing families, fun adventures, hilarious stories and inspiring insights.

Also, what I have to blog about isn't nearly as interesting. In fact you might call it boring/annoying/frustrating/depressing---take your pick.

Organizing.

I, actually do enjoy organizing...no, wait. Let me re-phrase that: I enjoy having things organized.
Especially when it comes to my home. Now, I'm not the crazy types, you know like those crazies that, uh...gosh, I can't even think of an extreme organizing example. That's how unorganized-minded I am! (unorganized or disorganized...?)

Well, anyway. I want to get organized, so I'm thinking of purchasing a paper shredder and filing cabinets. Mostly, the reason why our home feels so disorganized is because we have tons of random bits of paper. Old and unimportant documents that's cluttering up our tiny little apartment! (frustration is beginning to bubble up now....basingstoke. basingstoke.)

But should I buy more stuff to make myself organized? A paper shredder I think I can see more of valuable purchase, but what about filing cabinets? Anyone have ideas? Or maybe you would like to come to my house and organize it all? Hmm? Any takers??

Pump me up with your good advice. Or maybe if you know a good reliable paper shredder...

(desperation creeping, creeping in.....GAAA!)

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I would get rid of the old papers first, then see how much you have left. Filing cabinets just might create a larger space for clutter to fester. We just moved and had to clean out, and I am still trying to discard all unnecessary papers (which tend to pop up out of nowhere). My current filing system is a small, blue/clear rubbermaid container, that way I have only enough space for the very important documents I need to save. Not the classiest system, but it seems to work.

Leslie said...

Ahhh papers. I can't even start on that topic. Get a shredder. ;)

GeoWulf said...

Danny just got a 'paper recycling kit'.. It's one of those things with Bill Nye on the front and you essentially take paper bits and recycle them.

It looks kinda fun so far. Lets see how he does.

Andrea, the little collector said...

Amen to the shredder. I am seriously in love with ours...it's gone the distance. You can drop by to see ours anytime. :) Shredder and brownies?