Monday, June 28, 2010

Pre-Op: The Painter's Smock

It's true. Look at me. I look like a pro and stylish young painter. My team , helped me put my outfit together and made sure my beret fit just right.


I had a lot of great and positive vibes swirling around me. Mom and Husband kept me entertained and all the doctors/nurses who came by were anxious to help and give me reassurance.
The Anesthesiologist was super cool. She truly put me at ease. She was also the one who led me from Pre-Op to the OR so we had a nice chat.
And I couldn't be more impressed with my Surgeon. He is a great doctor, willing to and open to inspiration. (more on that later)

Mostly, I know that it was because of good doctor's and LOTS AND LOTS of prayers that everything went so well and that I was so at ease. So thank you everyone. Your prayers really helped and pray that you will be blessed for ally our efforts.


Love you!

2 comments:

mama bear said...

I love your positive attitude! So glad for the progress you're making...keep getting better!

Valerie said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling so great!