Sunday, January 06, 2008

God rest ye Jerry Mendelman....

Here is a recap of my visit to Arizona:

  1. Picked up at the airport by Mom, Christian, Britt, Greg and Jen.
  2. Went shopping at (because NYC is too darn expensive!) Saver's, Deseret Industries and Joann's Fabric Store.
  3. Hung out at Christian's house playing Guitar Hero and Wii.
  4. Got together with my Ghetto Friends and ate Gekko Grill.
  5. Went up to Prescott to visit Nathan's first trumpet teacher, Mike Vax.
  6. Invited friends over to eat some Lemon Meringue Pie (yum!) for my birthday and then watched 2nd season of The Office.
  7. Finally watched the Finale of SYTYCD with Cecily.
  8. Soaked in Mom and Dad's jacuzzi.
  9. Ate too much at Christian's awesome annual New Year's Party and gift exchange (we got a Chinese peeing boy and a book called "The Gas We Pass"--GEMS!)!!
  10. Played with cute nieces and nephews.
  11. Watched 3rd season with my brother Joel and then went out for some Salsalitas burritos.
  12. Took a family photo of all us. I mean ALL 24 of us in one room. Believe me it was madness.
  13. Probably gained a few pounds.
  14. Played P-O-I-S-O-N in Cecily's huge backyard. And I kicked butt!
  15. Ate at my favorite dessert place...MESA FROZEN YOGURT!
  16. Made Gingerbread houses with Arinda, Saylem and Treyjan.
  17. Played Webkins. If you don't know what that is, ask Trey.
  18. Debated whether white shoes with dark tights is a fashion Faux Pas.
  19. Missed our plane (which my wonderful mother worked her magic to get a flight out for only $125 for the two of us). I've never done that before! How embarrassing!
  20. Had the best time!

Now I was great at taking pictures in the beginning, but as we got busy, I got lazy
with documenting everything.


2 comments:

GeoWulf said...

Jerry Mendelman is dead? Why didn't anyone tell me? Arrgh!

Is one of those pictures of you Jowling with Andra?

I love Jowling pictures. :D

Leslie said...

Great recap! We miss you and Nate already.
les.