Sunday, January 06, 2008

Scattergories - Anna

1. What is your name? Anna
2. 4 letter word: Anna
3. Vehicle: All-terrain vehicle
4. City: Anoka, Atlantis, Austin, Atlanta, Alberquerque
5. Boy Name: Alan
6. Girl Name: Arinda
7. Alcoholic drink: Alter wine
8. Occupation: Acrobat, Anesthesiologist, Area Seventy
9. Something you wear: Ankle bracelet, Ape suit, Apple-Bottom jeans
10. Celebrity: Al Roker, Ava Witherspoon (reese's daughter)
11. Food: Apple, Anise
12. Something found in a bathroom: Armpit Deodorant
13. Reason for Being Late: Ate too much, Accident
14. Cartoon Character: Arthur the Aardvark
15. Something you shout: Aye aye Captain!
16. Animal: Ape
17. Body part: Aorta
18. Word to describe you: Adorable

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I have to admit I laughed out loud reading your scattergories. I too often yell "Aye, Aye Captain!!".

But I knew I loved you when you listed Anoka as your #1 "A" city!!!