Sunday, July 13, 2008

Visiting AZ!

I'm here in Mesa, AZ visiting my family, while my husband is back in NYC working hard to bring home the bacon! Mmm...bacon. I miss the guy.

In the Woolf family we have our priorities. So as soon as I got off the plane, my mom picked me up to take me to my sister's house to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" (I love this show. And am unofficially announcing, that I am auditioning next year).

If you look closely, you can see that my niece and nephew are hard at work, playing their Webkins! Treyjen is a professional computer gamer. He will be in the sequel to "Fist Full of Quarters".

My parents get fresh local produce from Bountiful Baskets Co-op.
It's about $16 for all this produce! They got mangoes, plums, cilantro, onions, honeydew, nectarines...And everything is DELICIOUS!

So what do you do with all this food?

You make a Bob & Larry!


(Sorry. Don't know how to flip that picture.)

Yesterday, we went to THE GREATEST Frozen Yogurt place in the state of Arizona! Heck, I'd venture to say it's the best FroYo place in North America! Mesa Frozen Yogurt rocks my world! And it's $2.00 cheaper than what Tasti-D and 100 times for flavorful!

I also went for a swim in my sister's pool and I hate to say it, but I got sunburned. GRR! I don't want to get skin cancer! But hanging out with these cuties was worth it!

4 comments:

EarRe Feeling said...

Fro Yo...are you a Hobbitt?

Chase & Tricia said...

Hi Anna! How long are you in Mesa??? We are in California right now...we come back on Wednesday. It would be fun to see you!

Anonymous said...

Who is that adorable baby in the brown shirt in the box? Sooooo adorable!
--Mom

Jen said...

I am sooo sad that I missed you and that you didn't get to see Jilly. I cup my breast you and can't wait to see you again!