Friday, November 14, 2008

Picture Tag



This is me one cold wintry day in December, after I made a batch of Bob's Brownies! It's a family recipe. In fact, my entire family has the recipe memorized! They're actually microwaveable brownies, but they taste just as good baked in the oven. Yeah, this is it! Me stuffing my face! This happens a lot. ESPECIALLY during the winter months. Mmm...brownies. Uh...I have to go now....and...

bake....

brownies.




Here's the recipe!

1 stick of butter 1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla 3/4c flour
2 eggs 4 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 c chopped nuts (optional)

Mix eggs, sugar, & melted butter together.
When mixed well, add vanilla & cocoa & stir
until mixed in. Then add flour & stir until
smooth.

Put in microwaveable safe round pan and Nuke for
7-71/2 minutes or until done.

or

Bake in oven: Spread mix in greased 8x8x2" pan
& bake @ 350 for 20-30 minutes.

Enjoy!

I tag any one that wants to do this.

This is what you do:

1. Open your picture file

2. Go to the fourth folder

3.Open the fourth picture

4. Post the picture on your blog and write about it.

2 comments:

Cecily said...

I do pretty much have that recipe memorized. But I have been experimenting lately with a "dark chocolate" version. (less sugar and more cocoa-yum!)

Tamara said...

Thanks for the recipe, I am certainly going to try them!!